Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Geronimo!

Allons-y!


The TARDIS arrived! Granted it is missing a light and a more permanent details, but for now this is perfect. 


Besides, the kitties don't care. Maggie's even mocking me, "Neener, neener! The Doctor picked me to be his companion! Not you, mom!"



"Purrcy can you believe it? I thought The TARDIS was just on some silly show mom watched... but it's really here!" 


I know Maggie and Purrcy actually have no clue why there's a giant blue box in the living room, but they don't seem to care-- it is a box after all. Maggie is content to just chill inside.


Purrcy on the other hand... well, he's gone nuts. Especially after I hung up a toy. 



I'm so thankful my step-dad was able to make my dream come true for Maggie (and that Purrcy is benefiting too). Not every cat can say they've been inside a TARDIS! I'm also thankful he's willing to help me update it and make changes. I have a feeling it's going to get lots of love for a long time... so she'll need to be fixed up every once in while. But for now, she'll do just fine. 


"Get your own TARDIS, mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment