Monday, November 22, 2010

Dancing With The... Death Threats?!

Is this what television has come to? We don't like who's winning on DWTS, so we threaten death? Lame. This is TV... I got into this field because it brought me joy, not death! Television is supposed to be a world of fantasy (even if that means living vicariously through real people since this wave of reality television has hit). I watch television because it makes me feel something: love, sadness, joy, you name it, TV has probably made me feel that way. The one feeling TV should lack is hatred (except that good "we love to hate that character" kind of hatred). TV is a place to escape to.  I don't watch DWTS to hear the latest news overseas. I watch it because it's light and fluffy. People are smiling, dancing, and shaking their booties! 

So, why so much hate? And besides, it's just a mirror ball trophy.

P.S.
Thanks for listening to my rant, and here's my take on tonight's episode:




If you liked Maggie here, can check out her crazy stunt from the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment